1. No commercial exploitation
2. No dramatization
3. National Anthem or a part of it shall not be printed on any object and also never be displayed in disgraceful manner
4. All the cinema halls in India shall play the National Anthem before the feature film starts and all present are obliged to stand up to show respect.
5. Prior to the National Anthem is played or sing in the cinema hall on the screen, the entry and exit doors shall remain closed not bolted
6. When the National Anthem shall be played in the Cinema Halls, it shall be with the National Flag on the screen.
7. The abridge version of the National Anthem made by any one for whatever reason shall not be played or displayed.
Physically challenged persons need not stand up, if he is incapable to stand, but must show respect by possible conduct.
Only one question…someone stands at cinema hall for national anthem….enjoys a movie full of sex and violence…..then what?